March Madness – 2023
Join us between 1:00 and 4:30 pm on Friday, March 17th, to network and watch the games. Appetizers and drinks will be provided. This will be a great time to hang out with the GLCF team and other lenders. The event will be held at Uccello’s, 3940 Rivertown Parkway, Grandville, MI 49418, and we will be located in the room with the fireplace on the south side of the building. To register, please click Here to email Michelle and let us know you will be joining us!
We would also love for you to join our Bracket Challenge! There is no cost to participate. Winner/winners of the challenge will receive a $200 Amazon gift if they also attended our March 17th event and a $100 gift card if they do not. On Monday, March 13th, we will send out a link to the brackets via an email to our newsletter mailing list. Complete the bracket before the start of the tournament, and you will be entered to win! Weekly updates will be sent throughout the tournament!
We hope to see you on the 17th!
Lenders Cup Golf Tournament – 2023
Wednesday, September 21, 2023
Thornapple Pointe Golf Course
7211 48th Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Please note that the outing will take place regardless of weather, with the exception of a thunderstorm/lightning.
- What is the Lenders Cup Golf Tournament? It is a golf tournament held annually where the banks and credit unions that had loans approved with GLCF over the last fiscal year compete against each other. The winning team will have the overall lowest score, and receive bragging rights, a cash prize, and the GLCF traveling trophy!
- How do I get invited from year to year? Do at least one deal with us every year! Lenders with at least one loan approved through GLCF over the course of our fiscal year will receive an invitation. Once all invited lenders have responded, GLCF will work on putting foursomes together based on where each lender works. If more players are needed to make a foursome, we will reach out to those participating from your bank or credit union so you can recruit additional players.
- What if I received an invite to golf and I would like to play, but I don’t want to compete? We would love to have you! We also have non-competing teams comprised of board members and loan committee members. Let us know that you would like to attend and play for fun, and we will place you in a non-competing foursome.
- What if I received an invitation and I don’t play golf but would still like to participate? Your bank or credit union is still eligible to compete. Please call us and talk about different options, and we would also love for you to join us at our post-round celebration.
- Do all the players in my foursome have to be bank or credit union employees to be eligible to compete? Yes.
- Is there a cost to participate? No, this is a complimentary event.
Lenders Cup Tournament Winners!
2022 – ChoiceOne Bank
2021 – Greenstone Farm Credit Service
2020 – Event Cancelled Due to COVID
2019 – West Michigan Community Bank
2018 – West Michigan Community Bank
2017 – Independent Bank (formerly Traverse City State Bank)