Change ACH Accounts

To change the account that your monthly payment is being debited, you will need to submit a new Automated Clearing House (ACH) Form and a canceled check to our office. Please note that we must receive the form prior to the 13th of the month for the change to take effect the following month.  If the 13th of the month falls on a weekend, it must be received on the Friday before the 13th.
Please mail, fax or email the completed ACH form.

Email: Fax: Mail: (616) 458-5736 Great Lakes Commercial Finance (GLCF)

Attn: Laura Seromik
3980 Chicago Drive SW, Suite 220
Grandville, MI 49418

Rejected Payments

If your payment is rejected for any reason such as insufficient funds, an account closure, etc., please contact our office immediately at (616) 459-4825.